Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Dude.

WHAAAAAT? Awesome design.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Good idea.

Good idea changing from just a battle game to actually journeying around, getting equipment and upgrading in general as you go along. I got bored with the other two after a while but this version, is pure gold. 10/10 and 5/5 for you. Nothing bad to comment on and I can't seem to find any bugs.

Stadium Streaking Stadium Streaking

Average

Good concept, however it got stale pretty early and face it the part about avoiding everything was easy so, after the novelty wore off it was just another full grinding game.

old_BulletDefender old_BulletDefender

Crap.

died on first level and character moves too slow. Make it easier or give difficulty modes like easy medium and hard like ANY NORMAL PERSON WOULD INCLUDE.

Towering Forever Towering Forever

GREAT!

I got all the achivements but when it went survival i was like o.k. Then it took me half the map! TO KILL ONE RABBIT THING! YOU WILL LOSE NO MATTER WHAT! Oh well. good game please make another.

Large Hydron Collider Large Hydron Collider

Not bad

As others have said. Go for mouse control or make the arrow keys NOT INVERTED!
Other than that fairly decent as the others have said. Now to fly off to my giant sausage in the sky.

Bloons Tower Defense 3 Bloons Tower Defense 3

DARN U!

THIS IS TOO ADDICTING! I USED ALL OF MY INTERNET TIME FOR THE MONTH ON IT NOW I MUST WAIT TILL NEXT MONTH FOR MORE BROADBAND! Good game though.

Madness Scene Creator 3 Madness Scene Creator 3

GREAT!

>_< LOL!

F1Krazy responds:

...OK...

Age of War Age of War

OMGWTF CENTAURS?!

MARVELOUS! Will there be a number two? Could not find a single pitfall. However when you have upgraded your base to have four ion cannons in the last age it is impossible for the enemies to get to your base. Also if you send out four super soldiers at any time you win. Because they will get to the enemy base quickly. Maybe have some different game types such as first age only. second age only and so and so forth. Or maybe if they get like 5 million exp they could get units with different looks but the same stats.

Battlefield Battlefield

GOOD GAME!

It is kind of hard but if you use infantry with the occasional melee damage upgrade then you can do really well until level ten and then when you can buy trolls the game is practically a cakewalk. But when you get the dragons it is SOOOOOO easy because even with no ranged damage upgrades ten will win a battle for you. Good job. Can you tell me if another game similar to this is being made in the future because I would like to see more functions as well.